Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Lolita Vacation coming up!

Hello, my dear readers!

Tomorrow I will go on vacation. I prepared since April for this and I am so happy! I will go to Berlin and from there a friend and I will fly to London. LONDON ♥ I love this city so much. The last time I went there was about four years ago, it was a school trip. This time we decided to make it a Lolita Holiday!

So what exactly is the plan?
Well, we will be walking around London in our lolita dresses. We searched the web for the last months to build up a basic wardrobe, ordering from Bodyline and Kleiderkreisel (a german second hand website). Now these dresses are going to accompany me:
I won't wear the blue one in London, though. This is for having cake in Berlin. As a beginner Lolita, I had a bit of trouble choosing the dresses which I wanted to order - but that will be the subject of another post.

While I am away enjoying my fairytale-time I will leave some scheduled posts for you ;) The next will be a short one about my trip to Venice this January with some pictures I took!

Have a nice time and thank you for reading ♥ I'll be back by the end of the month!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...